Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

kakariki house


  1. I wonder what kinda art there will be
  2. I wonder how many art they make
  3. I wonder if there will be statues
  4. I wonder who is the boss
  5. I wonder how big the building is2
  6. I wonder how they get a lot of people to work there
  7. I wonder how they make it
  8. I wonder  how long it takes them to paint it
  9. I wonder if they paint them
  10. I wonder who started painting or making it .                                                                                               by sariah&summer
1. Did you know there were all kinds of art made from famous artistes.
2. Did you know they help homeless people to get houses and jobs.
3. Did you know they call the Kakariki house the green house because they look after our environment
4. Did you know they make Christmas trees out of blankets then to be sold to raise money for the homeless people.

No comments:

Post a Comment